What is Face Augmentation
Face Augmentation using surgical implants can alter the underlying structure of the face, providing better balance to the facial features. The specific medical terms mentoplasty and genioplasty are used to refer to the reduction and addition of material to a patient's chin. This can take the form of chin height reduction or chin rounding by osteotomy, or chin augmentation using implants. Improving the facial balance is commonly performed by enhancing the chin using an implant inserted through the mouth.
We specialize in performing latest aesthetic techniques.
Frequently Asked Questions
The hospital plays a statewide services includes the Acquired
- The dermal fillers procedure involves injections using a fine needle and may only take 15 to 30 minutes, hence there is no need to take time off work.
- The result is visible immediately after the procedure.
- There should be little to no downtime.
Medi Clinic uses original fillers (Juvederm) from Allergen and other registered dermal fillers, which includes lidocaine, an anesthetic ensuring an optimal comfort throughout the injection session.
Our aim is always to minimize discomfort safely, so during this process, a topical anesthetic cream is used as well.
- There will be small swelling; initially, this can take two weeks to calm. When we review at two weeks, any swelling should be resolved entirely.
- Dermal fillers consist of hyaluronic acid, which naturally occurs in the skin. When you are young hyaluronic acid keeps the skin full and hydrated due to its ability to attract and hold 1000x its weight in moisture.
- Results last between 9-12 months, some to even 15-24 months, depends on individuals.
Before And After
See the real effects of our beauty treatments
Start your journey to a more confident you
Discover the secret to glowing skin